Saturday, April 3, 2010

Excitement!!!!...oh, and moving

It has been way too long since I posted anything, but the past few weeks have been crazy! We decided we are moving into a smaller space so that we are actually able to save money to buy a house next year. I thought having to downsize would be more painful, but really it was pretty enlightening. Hehe. Only when you have to move all of your belongings do you really realize how much crap you own and how much clutter you had around the house just for the sake of having it.

Sooooo the past few weeks my house has been filled with so many boxes boxes and bubble wrap I thought I would lose my mind! Alas! I am still here...in pain from moving, but still here. Now comes the fun part (or at least I think so). We are renovating the place we are moving into so my husband and I spent all day picking out paint, cabinets, molding,-the whole nine yards. We have a little under a month to get it ready, but I know we can do it. I'm taking before and after pics for a HGTV- style reveal.(I am a self-admitted HGTV addict) It will be awesome.

On the other hand, while my living situation is getting in order, my writing has been put on hold. I have only had time to write bits and pieces and its frustrating. Especially since I'm near the end of the book and the story has been marinating in my head for so long. Sigh. Oh well, maybe that will just make it extra flavorful. : p My that book tastes delicious! Why thank you!

Until next time ( which hopefully won't be long at all) I bid you farewell and happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment